How should you package your device to return it?
PACKAGING AND SENDING YOUR SMARTPHONE PROPERLY
TO BOX UP YOUR DEVICE CORRECTLY
1 suitable cardboard box + 1 product held in place = 1 protected product
POORLY PACKAGED PRODUCTS
If we are unable to re-use your packaging to return your device to you, we reserve the right to charge you €10 (excluding VAT) for new packaging as stated in our terms and conditions.
- The product isn't sitting nicely in place
- The product moves inside the box
- The material used to protect the product doesn't fill the box
CHECKING YOUR PRODUCT
When you receive your repaired product, you should unbox it and check its condition in front of the courier. If you notice that the product has been broken or damaged, indicate your concerns on the delivery note*, repackage the product and give it back to the courier. Should you accept a damaged product, you will not be able to obtain a refund or exchange later on.
ADVICE ON HOW TO PROPERLY PACKAGE A PRODUCT
METHOD 1 (RECOMMENDED)
USE THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING
1A - Put the empty accessory box in the phone's box.
1B - Fill the phone's box two-thirds full with bubble wrap, polystyrene balls, foam or paper.
2 - Put the plastic holder in the box.
3 - Place the phone in the plastic holder.
4 - Close the box.
5 - Put the box in its original casing or tape the box shut.
6 - Slide the box into an envelope lined with bubble wrap.
7 - Wrap the envelope tightly around the box and fasten it shut.
8 - Label the parcel correctly and write a return address on the outside.
Choose a solid and suitable cardboard box. It needs to be slightly larger than your device so all the corners can be protected with cushioning material.
- Wrap the device in bubble wrap, polystyrene balls, foam or paper to keep it still inside the box.
- Make sure the device cannot move by putting it properly in place, stuffing the box with packaging material and distributing the weight evenly to prevent tipping and turning.
- The use of brown packaging tape or reinforced transparent tape is recommended. Tape up the box opening and reinforce all fastenings.
- Label the parcel correctly and write a return address on the outside. If re-using a box, cover up the old label or cross out the old address using a thick black pen.
* You must include: PARCEL REFUSED, PRODUCT REFERENCE and a detailed description of the BROKEN OR DAMAGED PARTS. You must also contact us in writing to confirm your reservations. The delivery slip must be signed and counter-signed by the courier or its driver employee, dated and returned to the courier by registered letter within three (3) days - excluding bank holidays - in line with the provisions set out in the French Code of Commerce. (e.g. Parcel refused, iPhone 4 White - 16GB, broken screen).